What makes our staff so great?
From our front desk staff to each coach in the gym, we're committed to inspiring minds while building muscles with smiles and sweat through the sports and activities we offer at MSGA. What guides our staff are our values and teaching principles. It is our commitment to living according to these values and principles that makes our staff so great.
At MSGA We Value...
1. Respect...To respect each individual unconditionally.
2. Trust...To be trustworthy, trust others & exemplify integrity.
3. Teamwork...To work together as a unit, solving problems through collaboration.
4. Forthrightness...To communicate in an open, objective, straightforward manner: (1) In disagreements, go directly to and only to the person who can solve the problem; (2) Think not of ‘tact’ but of equal parts respect and candor; (3) Seek ﬁrst to understand the other party’s perspective before sharing your own.
5. Inspire...To pursue perpetual growth through constant innovation and education.
6. Professionalism... To fulfill our roles & responsibilities at the highest level.
7. Balance...To seek balance in work and in life.
1. Unconditional Respect... no matter what, every person deserves to be treated with respect.
2. Keep the Kids Safe... your child's safety is our priority!
3. Clearly Communicate Expectations... when expectations are clear you pave the way for kids to succeed.
4. Catch Kids Doing Things Right... what gets rewarded gets repeated! High 5's, way to goes and the like!
5. Discipline with Natural Consequences... the goal is to understand and learn how to respond correctly moving forward.
6. Be Enthusiastic... Energy, energy and more of it!
7. Daily Challenges... Every class presents an opportunity to challenge a student towards greater things!
8. Daily Successes... While working hard on the challenges, we celebrate the small steps of success.
9. Perpetual Motion... An active, engaging class is the best class.
10. Creativity, Variety, Fun... Don't be afraid to try new things, switch it up and have FUN!
11. Love, Empathy, Compassion... Kids need supportive, approachable coaches, not robots.
12. Poke, Prod & See Everything... Hands-on teaching is essential for kids understanding body movement.